How to use the website
We want this website to be as accessible as possible for a range of people who have a range of needs. We realise that this is a challenge!
We have tried to make this website easy for people with learning disabilities.
We have included pictures on the website and in our factsheets. Pictures can make information easier to understand. Pictures help explain important points.
We have worked with people with learning disabilities who acted as models. We hope these pictures will make people with learning disabilities feel that the information is about them
We have tried to make this website easy for people who have a visual impairment.
How to find your way around this website
- Use the navigation bar at the left side or top of every page
- Use the site map as it has links to the main pages
- Use the search box at the top of each page. Type in any word, for example “glasses”, and click on the Go button. This will give you a list of pages on the site which mention glasses. The search box looks like this.
- Make words bigger by clicking on the A A A at the top of each page. This will make the words bigger so you can see them better. The icons look like this.
- Change the colour of the page by clicking on one of the alternative contrast icons at the top of each page. This will change the colour contrast of the page so you can see it better. The icons look like this.